Thursday, March 3, 2011

Two "roots" of Ego Out

a) The great writer Arthur C. Clarke was a wise, enthusiastic and generous
supporter of New Energy. I awfully regret that he has not lived to see
the start of the Ni-H energy source. Arthur's birthday, December 16 is the same
as my wife's, so I remembered to congratulate him - together with many thousands
of his admirers. And I have received his bright EGOGRAMS- the yearly plans of a genius
for many years. Consciently or subconsciently (or both) this has influenced my
choice for the name of the intellectual and spiritual values lost when a human being
dies.

b) My best New Energy friend, Mike Carrell, sends me now a Chinese saying from
Fortune cookie: “All men should try to learn before they die what they are running 
from, and to, and why.” And to let the other people know what they have learned.


No comments:

Post a Comment